The SureStep 7+6 with PINACA test, is an accurate and affordable workplace drug testing solution that tests to Australian Standards AS4308:2008.
The SureStep 7+6 with PINACA test, features an advanced split unit design and in-built integrity testing for greater analytical capability. This device tests for 7 drugs of abuse and 6 adulterants giving a wider detection range than Australian standards dictate.
The inbuilt integrity test determines whether a recently collected sample is “fresh” and also tests for the additional contaminants that may indicate adulteration.
What is PINACA?
AB-PINACA is a potent synthetic cannabinoid and more is being seen of this drug in Australia and elsewhere.
AB-PINACA was first identified as a component of synthetic cannabis products in Japan in 2012. It was originally developed by Pfizer in 2009 as an analgesic medication.
There have been a number of reported cases of deaths and hospitalizations in relation to this synthetic cannabinoid. (Ref: Wikipedia)
Notable benefits of the SureStep 7+6 with PINACA:
- Free online training: We have developed an online product certification program for our clients to use. with this product so that you can rest assured your staff are fully conversant in the use of this device. (Coming soon).
- Accurate to AS4308:2008: This device meets the requirements of the standard.
- Easy to use: A simple 3 step process to conducting the test.
- Tests for PINACA: Tests for the latest sythetic cannabinoids.
Key product information:
- One-step – no urine handling
- Tests for AS4308:2008 Appendix B Drug classes
- Test starts when the collector is ready (not when the subject gives the specimen)
- Built-in thermometer
- Easy open/close no-leak container
- Only 25ml of urine is needed (NB: for sample confirmation, only 3.5ml is required to actually run the test)
- Splits the test sample from the main laboratory sample
- Read results in 2-5 minutes
- Photocopy the results
For more details about this device or attractive offers on our comprehensive 'Drug Test Support Kits', please call our expert team on 1300 79 70 30.