- Direction: A framework of operations for quality management of the laboratory and its activities;
- Customer Satisfaction: High-quality services which meet the needs of customers;
- Compliance: Adherence to the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 , ISO 15189:2013, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & OHSAS 18001:2008 and the NATA Chemical and Medical Application Documents, all regulatory and statutory laws relating to testing activities and good professional practice;
- Performance Driven: Regular monitoring, auditing and review in order to continually assess and improve the effectiveness and applicability of the Management System.
- Quality Driven: Commitment to good professional practices by adhering to the requirements specified in all facets of the Management System documents.
- Continual Improvement: The implementation of continual improvement processes, including regular internal audits, management reviews, measurement of customer satisfaction and other quality performance indicators.
All members of management and staff are equally responsible for the quality of operations and services at Arpels. All employees of Arpels shall be familiar with the Management System and shall adhere to the documented policies and requirements outlined within.
This quality policy statement forms the basis of the Arpels Management System and is endorsed by Arpels. Top management are responsible for the implementation of quality system policies and procedures and ensuring continual improvement of this Management System.
- identify the changing needs and expectations of our customers
- develop and maintain processes and procedures that ensure that these changes are accommodated
- achieve efficiency in our operations, attention to detail, and responsiveness to customer priorities
- provide quality products and services on time, and at the lowest cost, and
- provide an employment environment where continuous improvement is encouraged.
- train all staff and contractors to identify areas where improvement can be achieved
- remove wasted and non-value added steps and time in our processes where feasible
- strive to ensure that customer and stakeholder satisfaction is achieved at all times, and in all things, and
- support the adoption of appropriate quality systems and management principles in order that all stakeholders benefit from this commitment to quality.
- assist and cooperate in ensuring that this policy is followed, and
- actively participate in the adherence of this company to the achievement of the goals and objectives of this policy.