This quality policy statement forms the basis of the Arpels Integrated Management System and is endorsed by Arpels. Top management is responsible for the implementation of quality system policies and procedures and ensuring continual improvement of this Integrated Management System.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The management and staff of Arpels are committed to implementing the requirements of this Integrated Management System. The Integrated Management System has been established to ensure:
- Direction: A framework of operations for quality management of the laboratory and its activities;High-quality services which meet the needs of customers;
- Compliance: Adherence to the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001, all regulatory and statutory laws relating to testing activities and good professional practice;
- Performance Driven: Regular monitoring, auditing and review in order to continually assess and improve the effectiveness and applicability of the Integrated Management System.
- Quality Driven: Commitment to good professional practices by adhering to the requirements specified in all facets of the Integrated Management System documents.
- Continual Improvement: The implementation of continual improvement processes, including regular internal audits, management reviews, measurement of customer satisfaction and other quality performance indicators.
All members of management and staff are equally responsible for the quality of operations and services at Arpels. All employees of Arpels shall be familiar with the Integrated Management System and shall adhere to the documented policies and requirements outlined within.