PURCHASE, SHIPPING & EXCHANGE
International delivery charges are not subject to GST, and are quoted GST-free.
No other import taxes or import duties are included. You are responsible for the payment of such costs and charges. We reserve the right to amend any quoted prices prior to your order being accepted by us. In such a situation you will be notified accordingly. You will at all times be entitled to withdraw your order.
Please note that the delivery services that we use tend to deliver during the working day. Please supply a work address if it is unlikely that anyone will be at the delivery premises to sign for your order.
While delivery times may vary, goods will normally be delivered within the specified timeframe for the method of delivery. In spite of all our efforts, there can sometimes be unforeseen delays in delivery. If you believe the delivery is severely overdue, please send us an email or telephone us so we can take appropriate action.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
All Australian orders are delivered via Australia Post or courier and all shipments are identified with a unique Tracking Number or consignement note number and we will send you an email when the shipment has been collected for delivery to you. The email will contain all the relevant details of the shipment. If you have not received your order within the timeframe we have specified in our delivery section, please notify the CMM Technology™ freight management team and we will attempt to track your order.
Tracking of International Courier Service
Most International Courier Services we use offers tracking facilities via the Internet. If you would like to track your order, please review the shipment advice email you would have received from CMM Technology™ and refer to your Tracking Number, then visit the relevant website to see where your shipment is.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE PROCEDURE
If your product becomes defective within its return-or-exchange warranty period if any, you may return it for a refund, if applicable, or an immediate replacement. Non-defective returns, if allowed, must be made within the return-or-exchange warranty period. Non-defective returns are subject to a restocking fee of 15%. No product may be returned after 30 days from purchase date. If your product becomes defective after the return-or-exchange warranty period, but within the manufacturer warranty period, if any, you may return it to CMM Technology™ for a replacement from the manufacturer. Replacements through the manufacturer may take up to 12 weeks.
Before returning any item, you must contact our support department at firstname.lastname@example.org within the return-or-exchange warranty period.
The following information is required:
- CMM Technology™ Invoice number on which product was purchased.
- CMM Technology™ Part Number of product.
- Reason for return of the product.
- Address where the replacement product is to be shipped (if applicable).
- Telephone number where you may be reached.
- Your Email address.
Please read the following regarding our Returns policy and procedures:
- CMM Technology™ will NOT accept any return without prior contact and approval to return.
- Requests for a return must be made within the individual warranty period, if any, of the product.
- Please allow at least 1 business day for a response to be issued.
- Product(s) must be shipped back to CMM Technology™ before the warranty expires.
- All items must be in original condition with all packing material, manuals, software and registration card(s).
- If part of a product becomes defective, the full product must be returned for credit or replacement.
- Returns must be sent via Express Post or any courier that issues a tracking number.
- Please include a copy of your details with your shipment.
- Customer will pay all shipping, handling & insurance charges when sending the product(s) back to CMM Technology™.
- CMM Technology™ will cover shipping and handling charges when sending the replacement item(s) to the customer.
- The customer is responsible for any loss during a return of the product(s) to CMM Technology™. CMM Technology™ strongly advises the client to take out insurance on the item(s) that is being returned.
- Non-defective items, if returnable for refund or credit, will be charged a restocking fee of 15%. Shipping and handling charges will not be refunded.
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for credit.
- For replacements, once the original item(s) are received, the replacement order will be processed.
LIFELOC FUEL CELL WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Unless otherwise set forth in the applicable purchase agreement, Lifeloc warrants to the original purchaser of Lifeloc FC Series breath alcohol testers that the fuel cell purchased with the instrument shall operate without defect for one year subject to the following conditions:
- Warranty is valid only to the original purchaser of the instrument. Warranty does not pass to subsequent owners if the instrument is resold, stolen, donated or given to anyone other than the original purchaser.
- Warranty is invalidated if, in the opinion of Lifeloc, the instrument has been misused, abused, modified or improperly maintained.
- The Lifeloc Limited Fuel Cell Warranty does not apply if the product has been repaired or modified by someone other than a Lifeloc factory authorized technician and/or if parts other than Lifeloc approved parts are used in replacement or repair; or if any Lifeloc serial number has been removed or defaced.
- The information presented on this website is in summary form in order to impart general information relating to the products and services provided. The information should not in any way be taken to constitute actual use of or the recommendation of performance of a particular product or service as described in relation to an actual product or service being sold or supplied.
- The information accessed through the website is not complete or exhaustive and does not cover all warranties, terms and conditions of use or disclaimers in relation to functionality of any product or service outlined.
- It is at the sole discretion of CMM Technology as to whether immunoassay tests, or any other test or device may be returned.
- The material presented is not intended as an alternative solution to compliance with the law and should not be used or relied upon as a substitute for acting responsibly. Should you have any questions regarding use of any product provided, please contact Arpels directly or an Arpels authorised service provider promptly.
- Neither the company nor any of our content suppliers make any warranty as to the correctness, completeness, reliability or accuracy of the information supplied on the website.
- Links to other sites from the pages on this website are for information only and the company accepts no responsibility for any material on any other website that is linked from or to this website.
- To the extent permitted by law, all implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness of a product for a particular use or purpose with regard to such information or services are hereby excluded.
- The company cannot and does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information you submit to the company or for third parties' use or misuse of information transmitted or received using the aforementioned. The company does not warrant or represent that the information you submit to the aforementioned will be protected against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties.
- In no event shall the company be liable for any damages suffered, incurred by or caused by you and all other damages suffered, incurred by or caused by you, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive are hereby excluded.
- The company`s liability, if any, for damages (including, without limitation, liability arising out of contract, negligence, strict liability, tort or patent or copyright infringement) shall not exceed the fees paid to the company by the user for the particular product, information or service provided.