SD Urocolor series
The SD UroColorTM, when used in workplace testing environments, can provide indications of dehydration and adulteration of urine samples.
The SD UroColorTM is a fast & economical tool for use in workplace in both the medical centre or as a support for AOD programs.
The test also provides information regarding the status of carbohydrate metabolism, kidney and liver function, acid-base balance and urinary tract infection.
It is also an effective tool in hydration management by indicating potential dehydration.
- Comes in 4 or 10 test configurations
- Indicates dehydration
- Results in 60 seconds
- Clear positive and negative results.
- Checking the interference in Glucose, Blood, Bilirubin and Nitrite by vitamin C ingested.
- No colour change after testing is completed.
- No colour spread between pH and Specific Gravity.
- No interference in protein by alkaline urine.
- Good resistance to humidity.
- Long shelf life: 24months
- Wide storage temperature range (1 - 30 °C)