The SENTINEL alcohol screening system enables high-volume "zero tolerance" screening of employees, contractors and visitors in safety sensitive industries such as Mining, Construction and Oil and Gas. The SENTINEL can significantly reduce industrial accidents linked to alcohol consumption.
The SENTINEL entry-point breath alcohol testing system is fast, totally automated and completely non-invasive. Tests are triggered automatically when the subject blows. No mouthpieces or straws are required. The SENTINEL uses internationally recognizable color icons to prompt subjects to blow and to display test results. There are no buttons to push or lights to interpret.
The SENTINEL was designed for industrial conditions. Additional measures are included to thwart tampering. Lifeloc’s field-proven, alcohol specific fuel cell sensing technology ensures a long working life.
|Interoperability/Entry to Site System:||Designed to work as a stand-alone unit or integrated with existing time clocks, gates and other security controlled access points.**|
|Automatic Passive Testing||The test is automatically triggered as the subject blows towards the designated port. No mouthpieces or straws required. Low cost per test. Perfect for high volume environments.|
|Rapid Repeatability||Instant response on negative tests. Capable of taking hundreds of tests per day.|
|Icon Driven Communication||Universal, easy to understand visual prompts clearly communicate with the subject. No user interpretation needed.|
|Remote Updating||System is upgradeablee in the field by using the internal USB interface|
|Serviceability||Calibrate the unit without removing the breathalyzer. Contains modular components for easy in-field replacements.|
|Platinum Fuel Cell Sensor||Provides exceptional accuracy as well as a long life span and is the standard in police issued breath testers. The long term stability of the sensor means you can count on accurate results year after year.*|
||Anodized aluminimum construction. Created for high dust, high vibration environments.>|
|Adjustable Alcohol Levels||Easily adjust alcohol cut-off levels depending on your testing protocol. Choose from .000 BAC when any amount of alcohol is a violation, .02, .04, or any desired alcohol level.|
- Full sized platinum fuel cell
- Superior accuracy and long life
- Double pump sampling system
- Unsurpassed passive testing
- Rapid multiple subject testing:
- Immediate response on negative, <10 seconds on positive
- Immediate recovery on negative, <30 seconds on positives
- Operating temperature - 0-55°C
Ease of Use
- Passive testing
- End of breath: test taken at end of breath sample
- Precise volume: test taken after detecting 1.5L of breath
- Large backlit LCD display
- Excellent day or night visibility
- Easy to understand icons
- Heavy duty components and rugged case
* All breath alcohol testing devices require periodic maintenance and calibration to ensure proper working order. Industry best practice is every 6 months for workplace testing.