With our established National relationships with a number of NATA Accredited toxicology laboratories, CMM Technology can offer an extensive suite of toxicology services which are available at very competitive prices - and you will not be kept waiting for results.
The challenges associated with screening for drugs of abuse in the workplace have increased immeasurably in recent years with the appearance of designer drugs and synthetic compounds that are extremely intoxicating and difficult to detect.
Why use CMM for laboratory services?
- Screening for more than 20,000 licit and illicit substances.
- World class equipment and proven methodologies.
- Access to some of Australia’s most experienced Toxicologist’s.
- Interpretation of results and meaningful reporting.
- Screening for all designer drugs known to exist in Australia.
- Confirmatory analysis of detected results in both urine and saliva.
- Australian first Biochip Array technology for high volume throughput.
- Complete turn-key service supported by expert consultancy.
AS/NZS 4308:2008 Procedures for specimen collection and detection of drugs of abuse in urine Sections 3, 4, & 5.
AS4760:2006 Procedures for specimen collection and detection of drugs in oral fluid Sections 4 & 5.
Designer Drugs are Psychoactive Substances that have been formulated to mimic the effects of common illicit drugs such as Methamphetamines, Ecstasy and LSD. These dangerous drugs are most often made in makeshift laboratories using dangerous chemicals, contaminated water and unsterilized equipment.
These drugs are generally sold in powder form or as pills with names like “Death”, “Dr Death” and “Superman” to name a few. In excess of thirty amphetamine type stimulants have been identified to date and can be readily screened for in either urine or saliva specimens.
For more detailed information on designer drugs, synthetic cannabinoids, synthetic drug free urine and for expert assistance in reducing the risks associated with drug abuse in your workplace please don’t hesitate to contact us on 1300 79 70 30 for an obligation free chat.