CMM Technology has been providing Drug & Alcohol Testing Services since 2004 across regional and metropolitan Australia. Being the largest independent supplier of Alcohol and other Drug (AOD) and Hydration testing equipment in Australia means we can tailor a perfect solution for your business needs.
We can provide your company with:
- On-site drug and alcohol testing; multiple sites, 24 hour national service, tailored solutions
- Nationally Accredited Collector training
- Walk-in testing for individuals option; providing instant results and confirmatory testing as required
- Access to portal to manage testing results and program
Any onsite testing requested will be managed by CMM Technology but the actual service will be contracted to our 100% owned sister entity Mediscreen™ to undertake the sample collection work.
Some of the benefits of working with CMM technology for onsite testing are:
- Quality Accredited Company: CMM Technology are both NATA accredited for Medical Testing (Accreditation #18743), as well as being ISO accredited to 9001:2015, 18001:2008 & 14001:2015 meaning we can provide quality onsite testing services to meet the relevant standards and can operate within the confines of your policy.
- Simplicity: A call to one place for all AOD requirements – what you want, when you need it.
- Specifics: Site-specific requirements are accommodated - not restricted to a specific brand or device type, catering for the full range of AOD test equipment to meet every need.
- Trustworthy: Providing accurate and reliable communications on industry and or product updates as they become available.
- Competent: Our staff are always keen to provide specialist AOD advice when required.
- Consistent: Always consistent, reliable and providing excellence in customer service.
- Available: Always having someone available to listen to your needs and offer sound advice.
- Customer Portal: Invaluable to keep up to date with your testing results.
- Dedicated Testing Coordinator: When you require onsite testing, to make it easy and to ensure smooth running, you only want to have one point of contact to deal with for all your sites - we provide that! And with a 24hr hotline for questions that arise during testing you know we have got you covered. You can rest assured we are with you throughout the process and our coordinators are also fully trained and experienced accredited collectors so they fully understand the situation and potential issues that can arise.
Call us today on 1300 79 70 30 and talk to one of our experienced and knowledgable advisors.