The SoToxa™ Mobile Test System is a handheld analyser that provides the optimal combination of speed, ease of use, reliability, and accuracy.
The analyser has been designed and developed to meet the high performance demands of workplace settings, which can often be in remote environments, empowering the users to take action with immediate test results.
TESTING WHERE YOU NEED IT
The SoToxa™ Mobile Test System is the ideal instrument for drug testing in difficult environments. Weighing in at under 700 g and fitting comfortably in your hand, it is a truly portable analyser.
Designed to operate in a wide range of environments it can detect up to seven drug classes within five minutes from a single oral fluid sample. The backlit, 3.2 inch full colour screen provides excellent visibility in daylight and at night.
- Handheld, lightweight, and compact.
- Carrying case stores analyser, printer.
- Optional car charging kit is available.
- Internal storage capacity of over 10,000 tests.
- Printer is provided.
- Desktop PC software can manage downloaded data for analysis and reports.
EASY TO USE
- 3-step testing process.
- Each test cartridge has a Quick Response (QR) code to reduce user error.
- The simplicity of the device minimizes user training requirements, allowing
- Analyser interprets and determine the test outcome, eliminating the Subjectivity of visually interpreted results.
- When the analyser is turned on, start-up checks are automatically activated.
- Positive and negative quality control cartridges (PQC and NQC) check that the analyser is interpreting results correctly.
- QC testing can be enforced prior to each test, every day, week, or two weeks.
- On-board sensors monitor test progress.
- On-board heater ensures tests run at the optimal temperature, reducing variability.
- Collection device designed for active swabbing which speeds up collection.
- Sample collection in 60 seconds or less2.
- Volume adequacy indicator turns blue when enough sample has been collected. No timed collection.
- Results in 5 minutes.
- Drug classes and cutoffs as per ASNZS4760:2019
- Available Q4 2020