« Back to Oral Fluid / Saliva Drug Tests
ToxWipe 6 Oral Fluid Drug Screen Device is developed to detect AS4760 listed active drugs-of abuse (+ Benzodiazepines) present in saliva.
The simple collection procedure makes oral fluid testing a preferred method for many.
Alere™ Toxwipe™ has 3 key design features to enhance recovery:
- Active Collection: patented collection pad allows for active collection and increased drug recovery
- Enhanced Drug Mobilization: integrated buffer pushes the trace to the testing chamber. Important for low cut of THC
- Latest Generation Antibodies
ToxWipe 6 Features:
- Performance independently verified by an AS4760:2006 accredited laboratory.
- No handling or collection of saliva.
- Utilizes a very small volume to activate and test.
- Integrated buffer.
- Patented collection pad.
- Latest generation testing antibodies.